Thursday, June 17, 2010

Graffiti On The Sun presents a completely random often poorly drawn kinda shorta maybe sometimes funny comic strip and by funny we are not sure if the

Yesterday I meantioned that Amazon didn't except the name of my short little ebook because they thought I didn't put in the name.

Well that is all fixed and I am happy to say that Graffiti On The Sun presents a completely random often poorly drawn kinda shorta maybe sometimes funny comic strip and by funny we are not sure if they mean funny as in humors or funny as in odd or strange 99 cent ebook thingy can now be bought on the Kindle (and all Kindle apps)




It's a small collection of 8 1 panel comics that I drew over the weekend, The title is truthful because the art is poor (I drew the comics quick most of the time I spent on this was actually thinking of jokes and formatting it for the ebook)


That's right I'm telling you this book is a bit crappy, at least the art.

Humor is subjective so it's hard to say if you will find this stuff funny or not.

also I think you should know that in a week or so I will put all the comics up online (on it's own site/blog) and you can read the comics for free if you don't want to waste .99 but there a few extras in the book you can only read in the kindle book (but honestly you probably won't care about reading a few sophomoric jokes in poem form)



man I am very down on what is actually Graffiti On the Sun's first release (even though Brer Warrior is going to be this companies first print comic) but the truth is mostly a test (that for some odd reason I decided to make long runny webcomic which work I plan on rushing while I spend most of my time actually focusing on other projects)

No comments: